Tuesday 15 October 2013

GUILT-FREE NUTELLA

Nutella is an Italian product, sold in more than 190 countries and one jar is sold every 2.5 seconds (!) throughout the world. During my stay in Italy, the Italians showed me a lot of ways to use Nutella. They put it on pizza, pancakes, inside donuts (a specialty from Tuscany called Bomboloni), inside a croissant, on cookies and so on. I agree with the Italians, I'm a big fan myself and living in Italy made me an addict I'm afraid.. But I think we can all agree on the fact that this chocolate-in-a-glass probably isn't the healthiest thing. So I decided to try a more pure version.

hazelnuts - pure chocolate - oil (canola or olive) - almond or coconut milk 

Mix the hazelnuts until it becomes a paste. Add the melted chocolate and oil and mix again. If the mixture is too dry, you can add some milk. 







No comments:

Post a Comment